Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Do

Mackenzie and Tim are married! This wedding was a first for me as I don't really do weddings. When people ask what kind of photography I do I usually say "anything but weddings." And I've never considered myself a wedding photographer. Sure, I've shot as a second shooter before at a few other weddings but I've never been in charge and never had to run the show. Well, Mackenzie and Tim talked me into it and I decided to give it a try. So glad I did! Will I do another wedding? Maybe. If I can find clients as laid back and fun as Mackenzie and Tim then I might be swayed. :0)




Same picture, different edit. I had fun playing around with these.And a few details that I thought were really neat...


Congratulations Mackenzie and Tim!

1 comment:

Mary Bess said...

Absolutely fabulous! You did a great job!!! I can't wait to hear what Mackenzie thinks!