Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby Photo Contest!

As I look back over this past year, I realize how blessed I have been to have been given the opportunity to photograph so many amazing families. To celebrate, I’m creating a baby photo contest. It's simple and fun. Here’s how the contest works. Just below this post, you'll find 14 photos of adoringly cute babies. Pick your favorite and send me an e-mail (nell@cowtowncameragirl.com). The baby with the most votes will receive a free 8x10 Standout – a new product that I will be offering in 2009. Only one vote per email address please, but anyone can vote. So tell you families, friends, co-workers, neighbors--everyone! The contest begins right now and voting closes December 5th at midnight. I’ll post the winner on December 6th.

And the adorable contestants are…













No comments: