Friday, December 12, 2008

Pricing Updates Coming Soon....

With 2009 just around the corner I've started thinking about my new prices. I'll be increasing my session fees as well as print and product prices. Book a session now to receive 2008 pricing! Sessions must be booked before December 31, 2008.

And since I think posts are always so much more fun with a picture, here's a recent one of my little guy. I had stepped out of the room for just a second and came back to find him reading to his good friend Kermit. He gives us the biggest smiles these days! I wish I could freeze time.

2 comments:

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Hmmm? Would it be too early to book a newborn session for August? Let me know....I'd love to get in on this year's prices.

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

You can definitely book a newborn session now to get 2008 prices! August is not too far away! All you have to do for this pricing offer is contact me by December 31st. With a regular family/children/maternity session we can go ahead and select the date. With a newborn session I'll just need to know your due date and then we can officially schedule the session date once your baby is born. I ask for half the session fee in advance to reserve a spot. So with 2008 prices it's usually $50 to reserve a date. (It might be a little more if you have more than 4 people in your family.) Be sure to contact me for more info: nell@cowtowncameragirl.com