Thursday, June 25, 2009

Free Photo Session!!! $150 Value!!!
June 30, July 1, July 2
Interested in a free photoshoot? I just got some awesome new photography equipment and I want to test it out! I'm giving away a free childrens or baby photoshoot for next week -- next Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. If it's a children's session then I want to do something fun. Something that your kiddos love to do -- maybe sidewalk chalk, eating ice cream, playing dress up, jumping on the trampoline, running in the sprinklers, things like that. There are tons of ideas out there so let me know if you have a fun one. My one condition is that it has to be in Fort Worth. You either need to live in Fort Worth or be willing to meet me somewhere in Cowtown. There are lots of places we could try. Interested? Shoot me an email at nell@cowtowncameragirl.com You have until Saturday night at midnight to enter. I'll draw one name and announce the winner on Sunday.

And since posts are always so much better with pictures be sure to check out Max below. I love that he loves dinosaurs and especially that he loves reading! They had been to the library earlier in the day and he was very into his new books. How fantastic is that!



No comments: