Thursday, October 15, 2009

My New Blog!

Hi friends! I'm really excited to tell you all that I have a new blog! Click here to check it out! I can't believe it's been three years now since I've had this one up and running. It all got started simply because I wanted a better way to share my pictures with my sisters other than email. My husband got me an awesome camera for my birthday and I was having so much fun with it. So instead of emailing my photos I decided to post them on this blog. One thing led to another and here I am now three years having an incredible time photographing new clients and friends! It's been a fun adventure so far and I'm really looking forward to the future. This will be my very last post on this blog so be sure to check out my new link and bookmark it to keep up with all my photography fun! Thank you!

No comments: