Friday, March 23, 2007

Logan's Run
Logan and I were recently in Waco for his first ultramarathon. A 50k trail run through Cameron Park. Here's a few shots from the day:

Ever wonder what runners eat when they jog 31 miles? M&M's, gummy bears, and peanut butter & jelly sandwiches just to name a few. The spread for these runs is always impressive.

And since I could only cheer for my hubby once every ten miles when he would loop through the park, I took a little trip over to Baylor to check out campus. Good ole Pat Neff here in this shot. Every time I see this building I remember how they would always ring the bells so darn early in the morning. Hard to sleep late at Baylor! But the Christmas tunes and Sound of Music always made me smile when walking to class so I guess it was worth it. Wouldn't it be great to go back to college!

1 comment:

Mary Bess said...

Sic' em bears!!!