Sunday, December 30, 2007

Miss Sarah wanted a portait of her entire family including children and grandchildren so we headed out to the Botanical Gardens this weekend and braved the cold weather. Her little grandchildren were such troopers! I took them all over the grounds looking for good spots for a group shot. All the hiking around was worth it though as I think we got some great pictures! We also took several shots of each of their individual families. I always make that suggestion when I have a large family. Big group photo and individual shots. Why not! And of course anyone who knows me knows that I love to photograph children so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to photograph this group of four little cousins.



1 comment:

Mary Bess said...

Wow, great shots! You HAVE been busy!!!