Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!
We mailed our Christmas cards earlier this week so I thought I would post it on my blog. I took these shots of Ezra last month when he was about 13 weeks old. He's so darn cute these days! And he's gotten so chubby which I absolutely love! My original plan when I shot these was to get one great picture for the front of the card and include our holiday message on the inside. Well, you can imagine my dilemna when I uploaded the pictures. So hard to pick just one! Instead I came up with this combination of nine photos. It's probably way more pictures than you will ever see on any holiday card but hey I couldn't resist!

It took about ten different versions for me to come up with my final card. (Can you imagine anyone being so picky?!?!) I tried a bunch of different shots in all the versions. The one above was my final choice and the one we printed. The version below was my second favorite. It didn't make the final cut but it still makes me smile.


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas this year!

1 comment:

Francie said...

It's been so long since I looked at your blogs. The card looked great! And I really liked your last photo shoot you posted. Great responses from your subjects. =0)