Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby!!!

If you’ve been following along on my blog you might remember that I made the offer a few weeks ago to do some group baby sessions. Well, last week I had my first group session and I was in heaven! Five cutie patooties all at once. The main goal was just to have fun. That’s what this whole photography thing is about for me anyway -- fun! I love taking pictures and I love being able to give parents neat photographs that capture a moment of their lives. Another goal was to see if I could even do it. Five babies all at once? Am I crazy? No – I just think babies are so adorable so I just wanted to experiment. I lucked out with a super fantastic group of Mom’s who were ever so patient and flexible and fun to be around! Thank you to all of them for letting me borrow your angels for the afternoon.

p.s. – Be sure to check back every day for the next five days to see more from this session. You’ll get to see individual shots of each of these little darlings.

My favorite from this series...


If you look closely you can see a little bit of the Mommies in this one. They were great!

No comments: