Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?

These Cowgirls were a hoot! I can only imagine how much fun they have together. I found out these girls are friends who met several years ago in a Riding Club. Let’s see…riding club, cowboy boots, chaps, lassos…the Stockyards were a perfect location for a photo shoot! And the best part about our session? I felt like I was with these super famous celebrities the entire time! It seemed like every few steps we would take someone new would come up and ask them to pose for pictures. They were super nice and just posed right along with kids, parents, grandparents who came down to see one of Fort Worth’s most famous attractions. Thank you ladies! I look forward to our next photo session out on the ranch!







I didn't know this girl but she was super nice chatting with us as we were waiting for the cattle to go by on their daily cattle drive. I really liked her horse!

5 comments:

Mary Bess said...

Cool photo shoot! Do you own a pair of cowgirl boots yet, cowtown camera girl? If not, you need to get some!!

Anonymous said...

Nell
Thank you for meeting us at the Stockyards. We had so much fun. You are a wonderful photographer. These turned out great. I would love to see more. Debbie

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Can you believe I still don't own a pair of cowboy boots!!! Born and raised in Texas and never had a pair of boots. I need to get some!

Francie said...

I am also in the market for a new pair. I'll let you know if I find a good store. Great pictures! I love them!

Mary Bess said...

Check out the Old Gringo brand. I found a cute and very comfy pair on sale at Maverick in the stock yards. I get so many compliments on them too!