Monday, April 14, 2008

All Aboard! Toot Toot!


I spent some time with one of my favorite clients this past weekend, sweet baby James. He’s gotten very good at tummy time…. look at this strong little guy! I’m a huge fan of overalls so I got such a kick out of this fun outfit. Mr. Train Conductor man!



Can't you just tell how happy this sweet baby is in this next shot! He was looking up at his Mommy so of course that makes him smile! He was giggling away!



These last shots I’m not even sure his Mommy knew I was shooting. Sometimes that’s when you can get the best shots. We were in the middle of an outfit change and James was being so patient and flexible and just go-with-the-flow. What a good baby! I couldn’t ask for a more perfect client.



Thank you James and thank you Lauren! I look forward to our next photo shoot in a few months.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

He's a sweetheart!

palouseygoosey said...

He's grown so much! You're going to have to keep up with this family, so we can keep track of his growth. He has a beautiful face you don't forget.

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

I am looking back at all these pictures you have taken of James and it is bringing tears to my eyes. So glad I captured these moments while he was so small. I can't believe how much my baby has grown and changed in less than a year. It just amazes me. Thanks for getting such wonderful pictures of our son. I cannot imagine not having your photos as the cornerstone of his baby album.