Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Congratulations Aileen and Chris!
Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing my good friend Aileen. She is expecting her second baby and I was so excited when she asked me to do a maternity photo session. I absolutely love photographing pregnant women. There's just something so incredible and amazing about a woman's body during pregnancy and I'm always honored to capture a small glimpse into their life during this special time. It's so exciting to think that there's a little baby boy who will be making his debut into this world. What will he look like? What will his personality be? Will he have beautiful eyes like his big brother Max? All questions that will be answered soon! Congratulations Aileen, Chris, and Max on the upcoming arrival of your sweet baby boy!





P.S. - to all the expecting parents out there reading this blog -- don't forget I have I have a Maternity + Newborn package. The package includes a maternity photography session, newborn photography session, and 25 birth announcements custom designed just for you! Package price: $175

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sign me up! I definitely want that package, although I'm not sure how great I'd look with my tummy hanging out. Maybe we could do a family picture with the tummy instead.