Thursday, July 03, 2008

James is six months old!

How sweet is this family?!?! They are getting to be quite the regulars on my blog these days. This was our third official session in their Year in the Life package. So far we've done newborn pictures, three months, and six months. Each time I meet up with them I'm convinced even more that they have one of the best babies ever! He was so calm and easy the entire session.



I hear that James has been working very hard at learning how to sit up on his own. Good job James! I am very impressed!

Last one...my favorite...oh how I wish the eyelash fairy had given me eyelashes like these.

2 comments:

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Love them! Can't wait to see the rest!!! Thank you again.

Amanda said...

These pictures of the Duffy's are amazing! They are such a beautiful family. I enjoy looking at your photos, I think you definitely have a gift