Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby James is 9 months old!
Can you believe it?!?! And how does a nine month old baby boy spend his days? At this session we went for the theme of “A Day in the Life of Baby James,” capturing those simple things that this family does day to day with their sweet baby . First up, a game of peek-a-boo. Back and forth and back and forth on the bed to Mom and Dad. How fun!



Playing with his cool toys…


This little dude is so fast at the crawling! At our six month session we were celebrating how good he was a sitting up. At our next session I'm sure we'll be smiling at his walking skills. I bet those are coming soon!
And then we took a little cheerios break. Who doesn’t love cheerios! (My favorite picture from this session! The natural light in their kitchen is awesome!)


And of course bath time is always fun with all those bubbles!



James will be one year old at our next session! I’ll be there with my camera for James’ 1st birthday party. I’m looking forward to it! Thank you Lauren & Daniel! I've really enjoyed all our photo sessions this past year. Your family is so sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this series of pictures. My favorite is the 1st one. I can hear the laughter coming from James.