Friday, September 12, 2008

My hubby and I spent last weekend in New Orleans. Hurricane Gus had been teasing the Crescent City all week so we went back and forth on whether to actually make the trip. At the last minute we decided to go for it. I'm so glad we did. We had a marvelous time. It was definitely a little quieter than normal but we still had a fun time anyway. The food was fantastic as always, we were able to get a run in on one of the days in the Garden District, and we got to spend an entire day with one of our dearest friends from law school, Suzanne. I've decided that on my next trip to the Big Easy that I really hope to do a photo session with a New Orleans couple! There are just so many incredible places for pictures in that town -- from the French Quarter to the Garden District to the area by Tulane. I kept coming back to that idea the entire trip. We could get the most amazing pictures in that city! Know anyone in New Orleans who wants a photo shoot? Send them my way!

No comments: