Monday, October 06, 2008

It’s always a treat for me when I get the chance to photograph old friends. We've known Courtney & Terry for many, many years and I always love seeing them and catching up. Their boys have got to be the most well behaved 3 and 5 year olds I have ever met! Seriously, I was very impressed. We tried out a new location (thanks Courtney for the suggestion!) and I’m really pleased with the results. I love these first two shots of the boys laughing. I don’t know what Courtney & Terry were doing behind my back while I was shooting but whatever it was produced some serious giggles!



Be sure to click on this next one if it appears really tiny on your screen. I love these individual shots!



And what do little boys get who behave so well at their photo shoot? Ice cream! When I heard about that I asked if I could tag along. What fun!

Thank you Courtney & Terry!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay, yay, yay! You did so good and we just love them! Can't wait to see them all!
Courtney

Anonymous said...

I love them, too! :-)

Mimi

Grow with Griffin said...

Wow Nell! You did an awesome job! What a beautiful family!! Where did you shoot their pictures? I love the one in the railroad tracks with the foilage. When C gets back from NY I need to show him and MAKE him pick a date or it will just be Griffin getting his pictures!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

We did this session at Rose Park in Mansfield. (Right across the street from where we use to go to MHS football games.) Mansfield has all these great parks that are all connected by trails. So you could walk from park to park to park. We just stayed at Rose park but I've been told the other parks and the trails are beautiful. Nanna and Ezra walk the trails sometimes when he's in Mansfield to visit. The colors were really great too last weekend. I hope to go explore some more next time we're there.

Francie said...

I love the pic with all of them sitting and Courtney is looking down. It looks very natural. Where was this?