Monday, October 27, 2008

Theresa + Baby Coming Soon!
After our family session I spent a little time taking some maternity shots of Theresa. Their session was mostly for family photos but you know me...if I get a pregnant Momma I'm going to have to experiment with belly shots! I get asked all the time what my favorites subjects to shoot and my answer is definitely bellies and babies. I can't get enough of them!

The next few shots we took in one of the bedrooms in their home. Theresa must think I'm crazy because I've been talking about this bedroom now for the past three months. They have recently done quite a bit of renovations to their home and this room just seems so sweet to me. A great spot for photos. That's how my mind works these days. Anyway, Theresa and I were shooting these shots by ourselves when Luke decided to pop in and join us. I'm so glad he did. I love this next one.
Peace...

3 comments:

Theresa said...

OMG! I'm gigantic! Love the first and the last. And Luke is such a sweetie!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Are you kidding...you are all baby!!! You are one of those super cute pregnant women that we all wish we could be like pregnant!

Mary said...

I am Theresa's sister and I just happened on these photos. They are so beautiful! I am so glad I found them. Shame on Theresa for not sharing!