Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jake & Jack's 2nd Birthday
Happy Birthday Jake & Jack! Your party was AWESOME! I had so much fun chasing around these little monkeys. This was the neatest place! So many fun things to do and explore. A fantastic location for a photo shoot. I'm probably breaking some sort of blog rule on how many pictures to post but these must be shared. I easily could have posted 50 more. Thank you to this wonderful family! You guys are so much fun and I can't wait to show you the entire session.



Notice the hand on the right side of this pic...good save!











Have you been in a bouncy house lately? I now know why kids love them so much! They are a blast!




I love this next one!




This next one gives me the biggest chuckle. Don't worry, no one was injured. Nana didn't actually fall and the little boy got right back up and continued to have fun.
Cousins....

Happy Birthday Jack & Jake!

No comments: