Monday, July 13, 2009

The Duffy Family
Baby James you are growing too fast! I can't believe you are 18 months old! Seems like just yesterday I was taking your newborn pictures. I suppose I should stop calling you Baby James especially now that you are about to be a big brother. Lauren and Daniel -- I am so honored to have photographed your family this past year and a half. We've had so many wonderful sessions and we've been able to capture so many special moments with your little man. And now we'll get to do it all over again with Baby Brendan! I'm excited to do a Year In The Life package for your new one!



Ok, this next one cracks me up. Just another example of all the wonderful parents I get to work with. Always willing to help me get smiles and giggles from their kiddos! Daniel - you are so awesome!


Pure delight!

4 comments:

Francie said...

I dig the watermelon. Nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics as always!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Thanks! Doesn't it give a great summer feeling! I could have done an entire post with just James & the watermelon shots. :0)

Lil Eskimo said...

by FAR the watermelon is my fav!

this little boy is the cutest guy.