Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jackson & Jonathan
Ooooooh sweet baby twin boys!!!! I've been waiting nine months to meet you! Joy just fills my heart for my good friend Lora Lee. Such an amazing journey you have just begun. You & Joey are in for such a fun ride! I am so thrilled to have photographed your baby boys at 15 days old. Thank you!




I couldn't decide on this next series which one was my favorite. It's so fun for me to see with newborns how quickly an expression or look can change in between when I snap the picture.



4 comments:

Theresa said...

LOVE THE PICS! Those are fantastic!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Thanks Theresa! Two babies -- I was in heaven! And we were right down the street from you. You've now got two super cute new baby boys living in your neighborhood. :0)

Poppyseed said...

Adorable! They are just precious!!!

Lil Eskimo said...

sweet times 2!