Sunday, August 09, 2009

Faith, Grace, & Gabriel - Part 2!!!
A few more shots of these sweet children but this time underwater! After we finished our normal session we hopped in the pool for some shots. It was an experiment for me and these kids (and awesome parents!) were up to the challenge. A good friend of mine loaned me his underwater camera and this was the very first time to try it out. It was like the old days when I use to shoot with film – couldn’t see my results immediately and hoped that I got good shots. I think we got a few!







One more....this backyard rocked!

2 comments:

Mary Bess said...

Excellent first attempt!! You'll only get better!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous color. Fun fotos. Especially good of the last girl before the cute house. I thought it was your new one in your back yard. Good work, Nell.