Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jackson - 2 years
This little man belongs to my good friend Lindsey. I just adore her son Jackson and couldn't have been more happy to do a session with him at two years old. This session was full of lots of Jackson's favorite things -- bikes, trains, balloons, and candy. How fun is that! I'm so excited about the results of his session that I've given him his own gallery on my website. Be sure to go to my main Cowtown Camera Girl website to see more. Click on the Galleries tab and then Jackson. Interested in a children's session? This will give you an idea of some fun things we can do!








My favorite!



Thank you Lindsey! We work pretty darn good together!
p.s. - There's a little clue for you all who are wondering what my BIG announcement is -- it's something really exciting that Lindsey and I have cooking up! Hopefully we'll be able to share details soon!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What is so charming about all the photos is their naturalness and freshness. Did you untie his shoe on purpose? He is a little doll!

Theresa said...

Seriously, as a mom having her children's pictures taken, how are you supposed to choose between so many great shots????

Mary Bess said...

Once again, another fabulous round of photos!! Love the location (and the cute subject!!)

:0)