Friday, September 04, 2009

The Duffy Family
Every time I visit this family I fall more and more in love. Baby Brendan made his debut about a month ago and I got to meet him at five days old to do his very, very, very newborn session. So on this visit to their house we did a session with everyone – Lauren, Daniel, and big brother James. I hope you can tell in the pictures how in love they all are with each other. I am in love with them too. :0)


This next series is just so darn cute to me. Big brother James (20 months old) did not want to be in these pictures -- he was having too much playing! So we were trying everything we could think of to get him to climb up on the couch. And of course I think the process of doing that made for some great shots!
How sweet is this next one!
And then it was back to playing again...
Success!

And my favorite!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Lauren & Daniel!

No comments: