Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Victoria
I had such a fun time Saturday night hanging out with this spunky young lady. It was a neat change of pace for me since most of my sessions are usually with babies and little kiddos. I found out that Victoria's Mama has each of her children's pictures made every year on their birthday. There are six children in her family so that's alot of pictures! But how wonderful! What a fantastic gift that Victoria will have when she is older. Great idea!









Thank you Sherrill! It was so good to see you again -- can't believe it's been almost 12 years. Last time we saw eachother Victoria was a baby. You have a beautiful daughter. She reminds me a lot of you. :0)

3 comments:

dena said...

so great! i love her shoe picture!

palouseygoosey said...

What a cutie! The photos are amazing, as I'm sure your model is too:) What fun. Wish I could have been there with you three!

Francie said...

What a beautiful young lady! She looks like alot of fun =0)