Monday, January 28, 2008

Free Baby Photo Session!!!

I’ve always wanted to do a session with several babies at once. Can you imagine how much fun that would be! Big group shots of all those tiny feet, loveable giggles, and of course those adorable rolls that make babies so darn cute!

I’m looking for four or five babies all close in age and all under one year old. Also, I’m looking for Mommies of these babies who aren’t afraid to ham it up to help me get their babies laughing for the camera.

Interested? If you can find a few of your friends who have had babies this past year and want to do a photo shoot then please let me know. My session fee these days is $100 per session so for 4-5 babies this would be a $400-$500 package free to you and your friends! No obligation to buy prints and no minimum order. Interested? Shoot me an email and I’ll give you more details. nell@cowtowncameragirl.com

1 comment:

Grow with Griffin said...

Of course, you know I am up for pictures by Nell any time- but I will let you take pictures of other babies if they come first since you already have taken some of sweet Griffin! Let me know! I emailed Dena and Aurora to let them know too...