Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Package: Maternity + Newborn

Got another fun package that I'm offering this year: Maternity + Newborn. I'm still amazed every time I see a pregnant belly. The excitement and anticipation of what's to come. Such a special and unique moment in a woman's life. So why not document it with beautiful photographs. And then of course when your precious angel is born you will want to capture some of those moments in the first few weeks when they are oh so tiny and brand new. This package also includes 25 Birth Announcements with custom design.

Price: $175

Here are a few shots of my first client to purchase this package. Isn't she stunning! We've already got her birth announcements in the works so once her baby girl arrives we'll schedule her newborn session and then select the photos for her announcements.










1 comment:

Jenn8318 said...

This is my sister and I've never seen her look more beautiful! You did a wonderful job and I can't wait to see the blessings God will bring to this new baby girl and this new family. Your photos are very creative and really capture something special....

-Jennifer