Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sweet Baby James

Okay, so I had to say it. You know I love the name James! And I think every parent of a child named James probably sings that James Taylor song. I know we do to ours. :0) This sweet Baby James just melted my heart! What is it about newborns! The sounds, the smiles, the little ways they move. This little guy was only two weeks old when I met him last weekend. I'm sure he's already bigger by now so I'm so happy that I was able to capture this amazing moment in this family's life.


Same shot with a different perspective. I love how James is looking up at his Daddy in this one!


So peaceful....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking back at these melts my heart! So glad you captured these sweet moments for us because life goes so fast. You tend to forget how little they begin! Just amazing....