Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Referral Program - Free Prints!!!

My clients are the BEST! See this beautiful family in the post below? That cute Momma is friends with another one of my clients who forwarded her my website. And then she booked a session and we got some fun shots of her family. Looking back over the past year I've had this happen alot! So to reward these super fantastic clients of mine who keep getting me new business I've got a new referral program I'm starting. I'm going to give away two free 5x7 prints anytime a client refers me to a friend. These two prints can be from a past or future session. And I will even make it retroactive for the past year! So if you have referred clients to me this past year (hmm...Loralee, Leslie G., Jane, Meredith, Leslie H., Lauren, Stacy, Aileen) then you've got two free prints coming your way. (Shoot me an email nell@cowtowncameragirl.com and we'll get them ordered.) And for all my clients and friends who continue to spread the word about me -- THANK YOU!!! Keep telling your friends and I'll give you free prints!

2 comments:

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

YAY for free prints! Can't wait to order some....going to wait for James' 6 month session. Thank you so much for capturing our family in the moment in such a beautiful and unique way. I know that we will treasure these pictures for a lifetime!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

And thank you for referring me to Kelli! Keep spreading the word and I'll keep giving you free prints. Thanks Lauren!