Sunday, May 04, 2008

May is for Moms!

Mother's Day is next Sunday so that got me thinking of all the amazing moms I've had the priviledge of shooting this past year. Each and every time I meet a new mom I feel a connection to them and understand that their job is one of the hardest and most rewarding jobs in the world. That got me thinking that I need to do something to honor these wonderful women. So that's what I'm going to do here on my blog this month-- celebrate moms!

And to kick off this celebration I've got a new package this month I'm calling Mommy & Me. It's just what it sounds like -- a photo session with moms and their children. Fun! The cost of this package is $75. That's $25 off my regular session fee. Plus I'll throw in two free 5x7 prints of your favorite shots.

Are you looking for an idea to give a super spectalar mom for Mother's Day? Book her a Mommy & Me package! She will love it! (Trust me, moms like to be on the other side of the lens every once in a while.)

Interested? Send me an email at nell@cowtowncameragirl.com And for all the moms that are reading this blog....forward on this link to your hubby! Even the best of husband's need some hints sometimes! :0)

For now though....a few shots for one of my favorite moms -- my sister Francie! We spent a very chilly Saturday morning taking shots out at the park. I LOVE how this first one turned out! All three of them look beautiful and the way the sun is shining down makes it look so darn cool!






Thank you Francie, Addison, and Preston for a fun Saturday morning!

No comments: